What Is TREC?
Your answer to managing your assets
Considering a new library or resource management system? Need an economical alternative to a costly conversion? For an annual membership fee, all the costs of installing and using a new management system are included. There are no servers or tech support to purchase. We are your support.
Membership includes the following library system:
- Follett's Destiny Library Manager
- Follett's Resource Manager - for optional purchase
Membership ALSO includes:
- Hosting services: servers, licences, maintenance
- A 3-Tier back up system
- Software maintenance and upgrades
- Exceptional, personalized technical support
- Data conversion and upload
- Customized system set up and configuration
- Automated patron updates
- Ongoing training and support
- Brainhive eBook collection
Discounted optional purchases:
- Webpath Express
- Reading Program Services
- Alliance AV
We offer so much more than just a library and resource management system. Let's talk technicalities.
- Dedicated ESC personnel serve as Membership Services and Technical Services Consultants.
- Follett provides dedicated company personnel as direct contact for ESC Region 11. Hosted data on our servers - membership ensures your district does not have to purchase, manage, and maintain Library servers.
- We provide automated patron uploads. I am happy to tell you that if you use TxEIS for your SIS, we have the script that will be able to easily provide automated patron updates. We also work with other systems such as Skyward and Infinite Campus, to name a few.
- Your sites are always current with your student enrollment. Your library staff no longer has to enter the students or staff accounts by hand.
- Personalized, complete technical support to school staff - librarians and teaching staff.
- Online Think Help Desk Ticket system that is linked directly onto your catalog home page.
- ESC Region 11 manages your Follett Destiny licenses, but your district retains ownership.
- As a TREC member, we handle your renewals with Follett and perform all updates to the system.
- Brainhive eBooks digital content that fits elementary TEKS, and are multi-user resources with features such as note taking, graphic organizers, and AR tests.
- Updated Destiny training and TREC new member training can be held onsite or via webinar with Zoom and is provided as part of the TREC membership.
- Technical assistance with integration with other digital content providers like MackinVia and Overdrive.
- 300 free printed barcodes per site, per year.
- We assist with integrating SSO Learning Management Systems like Schoology and Canvas.
Who are TREC Members Already? Click Below.
Member Services Contact
Library & Media Services Specialist
TREC Member Services