No Name Club
coaching skills for youth development
The Volleyball Association of Ireland (VAI) are eager to team up with the No Name Club
With your support, the VAI would hope to connect with the No Name club to develop coaching and playing skills in young people as well as running some fun blitzes for the youth to take part in.
See below an example package... (which can be tailored to suit various clubs needs)
- The VAI will coach 12 young people through an introductory 2 hour coaching session.
- Children will return to their club and use the coaching skills they obtained to train a team of Spikeball players to compete against the other teams. (Ideally 6-8 teams for a blitz)
- A follow up two hour coaching session to be completed during week 3
- All teams come together 6 weeks later for a Blitz with an award ceremony.
- In a nutshell, we hope to provide the young members with an opportunity to advance their coaching abilities so that they may be able to use their new-found skills for the betterment of their community.
Ideally through two 2 hour practical sessions the young coaches will gain confidence, obtain new leadership and coaching skills, as well as having fun along the way learning and competing against other members of the same club.
In order to host such an event the club would pay a participating entry fee of €50.
In return they will receive...
- 2 X 2 hour coaching sessions for 12 individuals
- VAI Coaching certificates for the 12 coaches upon completion
- Particpation Certificates for all players
- 1 official Spikeball for the club
- DVD and Coaching handbook for the club
- 1 year's affiliation with the Volleyball Association Of Ireland for the club (access to any events/tournaments this year run by the VAI)
- Ongoing support from the VAI
(If you wanted to have medals then the added cost would be determined by the supplier)