Parkview Family Newsletter May 2021
To translate on a cell phone, click on the black and white circle on the bottom right. To translate on a tablet, laptop, or desktop computer to your preferred language, click the black box to the right that says, "translate newsletter."
Para traducir en un teléfono celular, haga clic el círculo blanco y negro en la parte inferior derecha. Para traducir en una tableta, computadora portátil o computadora de escritorio a su idioma preferido, haga clic en el cuadro negro a la derecha que dice "translate newsletter.”
Parent Conference Week, May 10th- May 14th
Monday through Thursday Bell Schedule
Dress Code Reminders
- Pants/shorts must not have rips above the knee. If they do, please wear leggings underneath.
- Shoes must have closed toes and closed heels.
- Clothing must cover all undergarments.
Morning Arrival Time
CAASPP Testing Cancelled for 2021
In-Person Days and Remote Learning Days
Remote Learning Days (including Friday)
· All students in K-5 will participate in at least 20 minutes of synchronous learning on each remote learning day (at home). Synchronous learning will take place in Google Meet or Zoom. Students must log on every day of the week with their teacher and also complete all asynchronous (independent) assignments on remote learning days.
In-Person Learning Days
· Each student will need to complete at least 20 minutes of asynchronous (independent homework) learning to meet the daily required instructional minutes.