EduPaths & MI School Data
A service of the State of Michigan
MI School Data - Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI)
MI School Data is the State of Michigan's official public portal for education data to help citizens, educators and policy makers make informed decisions that can lead to improved success for our students.
The site offers multiple levels and views for statewide, intermediate school district, district, school, and college level information. Data are presented in graphs, charts, trend lines and downloadable spreadsheets to support meaningful evaluation and decision making.
See the course offerings in EduPaths below.
Create an Account with EduPaths
Getting Started with MI School Data
- Know about the types of data available in MI School Data.
- Understand where the data comes from and why you would use it.
- Make connections between data, access, and the role of FERPA compliance.
- Transfer the learning by navigating the features, reports, sharing, and more for local use.
To go to this course, click this link: Getting Started with MI School Data
MI School Data - FERPA/HIPPA Compliance
- Understand what FERPA is and who the Act protects.
- Identify how FERPA guidelines are applied in educational settings.
- Locate additional resources that are available about FERPA.
To go to this course, click this link: MI School Data - FERPA/HIPPA Compliance
Other Courses in This Series - Coming Soon!
- CTE and Workforce
- Early Childhood
- School Improvement
- K-12 Administrators
- Public Inquiry
- School Board, Community, and Parents