Miss Sears' Class News
February 10th - February 14th
- Feb. 12th- Six Flags Read to Succeed due
- Feb. 14th- Valentine Party 1:30- Parents are welcome!
- Feb. 18th- 4th Grade Only Open House- 5:30-6:30
- Math- Fraction and Decimal Number Lines
- Writing- Narrative Writing and Dialogue
- Reading- Compare and Contrast Ideas and Articles
- Science- Finish Energy Projects and begin The Water Cycle
- Social Studies- Begin Life of a Texas Soldier Project
- Friday: Spelling Test
Six Flags Read to Succeed
If your child completes 6 hours, or 360 minutes, of recreational reading, they will receive a free ticket to Six Flags. A parent signature is necessary each time they read and it must be documented on their student reading log. This reading log is due on Wednesday, February 12th. Please encourage your child to participate!