interested, curious, self-motivated, imaginative, analytical
About Marketing Analytics...
- Market research analysts study market conditions to examine potential sales of a product or service. They help companies understand what products people want, who will buy them, and at what price.
- Aptitudes/skills necessary for the job include:
- Analytical skills. Market research analysts must be able to understand large amounts of data and information.
- Communication skills. Market research analysts need strong communication skills when gathering information, interpreting data, and presenting results to clients.
- Critical-thinking skills. To determine what marketing strategy would work best for a company, market research analysts must assess all available information.
- Detail oriented. Market research analysts must be detail oriented because they often do precise data analysis.
JOBS ARE AVAILABLE!
Jobs are available around Atlanta. Over 150 jobs such as:
- Industry Consultant (Healthcare Analytics & Health Outcomes Research)
- Senior Principal Consultant – Data Analytics
- Marketing Manager/ Coordinator: Full-Time | Pay: $40k - $60k/year
- Executive Director, Product Development & Marketing
Requirements for this job...
· Market research analysts typically need a bachelor’s degree in market research or a related field. Many have degrees in fields such as statistics, math, and computer science. Others have backgrounds in business administration, the social sciences, or communications. Courses in statistics, research methods, and marketing are essential for these workers. Courses in communications and social sciences, such as economics, psychology, and sociology, are also important. Some market research analyst jobs require a master’s degree. Several schools offer graduate programs in marketing research, but many analysts complete degrees in other fields, such as statistics and marketing, and/or earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA). A master’s degree is often required for leadership positions or positions that perform more technical research.