8.L.1.1 and 8.L.1.2 standards
8.L.1.1-Summarize the basic characteristics of viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites relating to the spread, treatment and prevention of disease.
8.L.1.2-Explain the difference between epidemic and pandemic as it relates to the spread, treatment and prevention of disease.
2. disease producing particle.
3. they are not made of cells.
1. viruses need a host cell to survive.
2. too little to see with the naked eye.
3. replicates inside the living cells of other organisms.
1. consists of one cell.
3. reproduce rapidly.
1. they have different number of shapes