Student Data Portfolio
Swartz Creek Academy Student Compliance Forms : 2016 - 2017
S.T.A.R. = Students Taking Academic Responsibility
We believe in our students !
We empower our students with Accountability !
We believe in a Culture of Learning, in school and Life !
The forms below are in alignment in keeping with that standard.
Dean of Students
Items in the Student Data Portfolio
- Pizza Box
- Graduation Plan - Done Do Decree
- Yearly Course Schedule - Trimester 1-2-3
- Daily Accountability Form (Mentor Instructional Time Form)
- Monthly Record of Logins and Attendance
- Weekly Hour Chart (25 Per Week)
- Course Progress Data Chart
- Weekly Student / Mentor Data Meeting
- Time Management Database
- Citizenship Log
- Student Led Conference
- EDP - Education Development Plan
- STAR Testing
- State MEAP / SAT Testing
- Odysseyware / School Log in
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
- OLOT - Online Learning Orientation Tool
- Senior Exit Interview
- Online Readiness Survey
Student Led Evaluation
Student Led Evaluation
Parent / Guardian : Teacher Conference
This is a meeting in which the Student leads the evaluation with specific data.
My Pizza Box
A brilliant box to put in
- Student Data Portfolio
- All paperwork
My Student Transcript
- Have a copy of their updated schedule
- Mentor / main office has a copy
- Use this for the Graduation Plan
- Minimum of 20 credits in the CORE to graduate.
- Michigan Merit Curriculum plus 4 elective credits
- Link below to Michigan Department of Education High School Requirements
My Class / Course Schedule
Students can acquire these from their Mentor
My Graduation Plan - Done Do Decree - Graduation Requirements
- Taking all the students existing credits (DONE)
- Identifying credits to complete (DO)
- When courses will be taken (DECREE)
Weekly Hour Chart (25 Hours Per week)
- Keep a record of hours (Mentor will give times until student has access in Odysseyware)
- Logged in to Odysseyware
- In house classes (one hour)
My Time Management Database
- Identifies the daily schedule of time
- Every student is expected to log in 25 hours per week.
- In house classes count as 1 hour.
My Volunteer / Citizenship / Work Service Experience Log
- Every 70 hours = .25 credit
- Hours logged for Job / Intern / Volunteer
EDP - Education Development Plan
- Complete the yearly EDP process
- Complete the STAR testing minimum of 3 times per year.
State Testing MEAP / SAT
- Take the required MEAP / ACT testing
Computer & Odysseyware Login
- Keep a log of passwords