Made by Alex , Justin, Wyatt, Ailenn and Leta
Interesting facts about Mexico.
- Mexico introduced chocolate to the world…yum!
- The country gets frequent earthquakes.
- Did you know Mexico has the world’s smallest volcano? It is 43 feet tall and has a staircase inside.
- Mexico introduced chocolate, corn, and chilies to the world.
- Mexico is home to a very rare rabbit called the volcano rabbit which lives near Mexican volcanoes.
- The Chihuahua is the world’s smallest dog and is named for a Mexican state.
- Mexico’s size is 756,066 square miles, which is almost three times larger than Texas.
- Mexico City has the highest elevation and is oldest city in North America. It is also one of the largest cities in the world.
- The first printing press in North America was used in Mexico City in 1539.