Pre-K Newsletter & Calendar 2021
Mrs. Miller and Ms. Wolford February 22nd-26th
With temperatures starting to drop I would like to remind you to please make sure your child has a coat, gloves, hat, and scarf (if you choose) to make sure they are warm when we go outside. We will be going outside as long as it meets the regulations of being safe outside. Also, make sure to change out their clothes in their cubbies to winter clothes. We want to make sure everyone has what they need when they need it.
What We Are Learning
Last Week of Magnet Learning
Things we will be learning:
- Do magnets stick to the table legs?
- Can you find something else in the classroom that the magnets stick to?
- Can you make the mouse move to get the cheese using only a magnet?
- Can you make the cars race using a magnet?
- Can you copy the pattern of the magnet rings?
- Can you catch the letters?
- Can you catch the fish?
- Magnet Song
Celebrating What We Have Learned.....Click the link below to see the slideshow!
Magnetism | The Dr. Binocs Show | Educational Videos For Kids
Letterland Action Tricks and Letter Sounds (American accent)