Are you connected?
What is Microsoft Lync?
Microsoft Lync is a wonderful piece of software that will help us to communicate and collaborate easier with each other. It will allow us to set up meetings, share documents and even share desktops with each other. I know that this will be a valuable tool that will help me to help you when things are not going right. Unfortunately, students do not have access to this yet.
Download your Microsoft Lync software today
Still not sure?
Things that can be fixed
- · Easy to use - intuitive
- · You have visual and auditory stimuli which aids in effective communication e.g. intent can be lost in just written translation
- · Fun to use – a bit of a novelty at first
- · Greater applications than Skype
- · Constantly running so access is immediate – appears to start up quickly and effectively
- · People you’d like to communicate with are not online / users yet
- · People not always online (but this is no different to telephone usage)