Estudiante a estudiante
A place to share good classroom work
¡Enhorabuena! Shout out to Alyssa on her RLC submission!
1. February 2, 2016 at 3:30 pm
2. Senora Kilburn
3. – Reflexive verbs are the verbs that allow you to talk about actions done in the past or for describing what people are doing
- Looked at reflexive pronouns (me, te, se, nos, os, se)
- To figure out which pronoun you use you have to look at the verb ending to figure out what the conjugated ending will be
- In Spanish you have to put the el, la, los and las in front of a body part
- Learned the preterit tense of tener (had) (tuve, tuviste, tuvo, tuvimos, tuveis, tuvieron)
- Era and Eran are the singular and plural words for singular he was or plural they were
- Went over Adverb vocabulary to show how often something occurs
- The more variety of a vocabulary that you use, the better the grade that you are going to get
- Difference between tocar (to touch – instrument) and jugar (to play – sports)
- Reviewed this units vocabulary and how to use the right form of it in a sentence
4. When do you use the endings such as –aste, iste, aron, leron, amos and imos?
5. I need to work on being able to use a wider variety of vocabulary as well as being able to more quickly recall the current vocab.
6. I plan on going through the Quizlet more deeply for learning a wider variety of vocabulary as well as rewatching/revisiting different activities for this unit.
7. The feedback that I get on my final projects is awesome in being able to help me to address these issues. That is currently the only thing that I can think of as a way to help me right now.