King Philip Middle School
March 5, 2023
This Week at a Glance
The KPMS Math Department sponsored the NEML (New England Math League) Competition this year and would like to share the following:
Congratulations to all those who participated in this year's New England Math League Competition. We are pleased to announce that all participants scored over 14 points and should be commended! Our top scorers in Grade 7 were as follows: first place: Jordon Dang, and second place: Suneel Pandit, and our top two scorers in Grade 8 were as follows: first place: Anran Ye, and second place: Swathi Sreenath.
Students of the Month
The students listed below have set an excellent example by meeting our school's expectations for the month of February and have been recognized by their team of teachers. Congratulations and keep up the great work!
Congratulations to our Grade 7 Students of the Month!
Congratulations to our Grade 8 Students of the Month!
Interested in Helping the PTSO?
The PTSO could always use more help and volunteers throughout the year. Please send us an email if you are interested in being involved! We could not continue to support the school without your help...thank you! Your time and monetary donations have been instrumental the past year.
From Food Services
KPMS Main Lunch
Monday, March 6 - Cheese or Chicken Quesadilla w/Salsa & Sour Cream; Crispy Chicken, Roasted Green Beans; Caesar or Chicken Caesar Salad or Wrap
Tuesday, March 7 - Macaroni & Cheese; Southwestern Chicken Patty, Rice, Glazed Carrots; Asian Chicken Salad or Wrap
Wednesday, March 8 - Sal's Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks w/Marinara Sauce; Rodeo Burger, Baked Beans, Mixed Veg; Garden Salad w/Crispy Chicken Turkey Gobbler Wrap
Thursday, March 9 - Hamburger Mashed Potato Bowl w/Corn, Gravy, Dinner Roll; Garden Salad w/Crispy Chicken; Buffalo Popcorn Chicken
Friday, March 10 - Sal’s Cheese Pizza or White Garlic Pizza; Chicken Patty Sandwich, Coleslaw; Salad – Chef’s Choice
Served Daily: Cheeseburgers, Hamburgers, Veggie Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches, Vegetarian Salad, Vegetarian Wrap, Yogurt Parfait
Served daily with all meals: Fruit, Juice, Vegetables
Important School Dates
- Wednesday, March 15 - Spring Band Concert, 7 PM, KP High School Auditorium
- Thursday, March 16 - End of Trimester 2
- Friday, March 17 - Start of Trimester 3
- Thursday, March 23 - Spring Choral Concert, 7 PM, KP High School Auditorium
- Tuesday, March 28 - Curriculum Night for Incoming 7th Grade Families, 6 PM, Auditorium
- Thursday, March 30 - Grade 7 MCAS English Language Arts, Session 1
- Tuesday, April 4 - Grade 7 MCAS English Language Arts, Session 2
- Friday, April 7 - No School, Good Friday
- Tuesday, April 11 - Grade 8 MCAS ELA, Session 1
- Thursday, April 13 - Grade 8 MCAS ELA, Session 2
- Monday-Friday, April 17-21 - No School, April Vacation
Please follow the KP Regional School District on Social Media!
News Blog: KingPhilipNews.org
KPMS Instagram: kingphilipms
King Philip Middle School
Location: 18 King Street, Norfolk, MA, USA
Principal, King Philip Middle School