TEACHING & LEARNING INSTITUTE
Overview of MPACT
Here's a Snapshot:
- Our theme is "Impacting Student Achievement Through Engaged, Aligned Classrooms".
- The Institute will feature a keynote speaker and other special entertainment.
- The event will take place at on Tuesday, August 20th for all secondary teachers, and on Wednesday, August 21st for all elementary teachers.
- We are expecting 500 participants each day. This includes all MISD teachers and district personnel.
- To accommodate 500 participants we need workshop presenters to facilitate a minimum of 20 concurrent sessions, for each of our 50 minute sessions, on both days.
- There is no monetary compensation, but all presenters & co-presenters will receive 10 Continuing Education Units and other surprise perks.
8:00 - 10:00 ~ Convocation & Keynote10:10 - 11:00 ~ Session #1
11:00 - 11:10 ~ BREAK
11:10 - 12:00 ~Session #2
12:00 - 1:00 ~ LUNCH
1:00 - 1:10 ~ BREAK
1:10 - 2:00 ~ Session #3
2:00 - 2:10 ~ BREAK
2:10 - 3:00 ~ Session #4
- If you need help with your presentation, let us know.
- Send in your Materials & Supplies Form. Turn in form by June 15th.
- Remain flexible and continue to have fun planning!
- Check EDMODO throughout the summer for notifications from MPACT.