September 2nd, 2018
This Week at FMS
- ALL WEEK: Penny Wars, bring in money to support the United Way
- Tuesday, 9-4-18: Tailgate Tuesday to kick off our fall sports season, wear black and gold, FB home, VB at Wright City, Harmony Hornets 3:25-4:30
- Wednesday, 9-5-18: Bring out the Blue for Haley (wear blue), Robotics Club 3:25-4:30 in room 118, SB at Southern Boone, FPS Athletic Booster Club 6pm in FHS Commons
- Thursday, 9-6-18: VB home, SB at Versailles
- Friday, 9-7-18: FCA morning devotional 7:15 in room 117, SPORTS PICTURES after school (be sure to have uniforms)
Lost and Found-we have a coat tree in the gym for lost and found items. Whatever items without names that aren't claimed will be taken to SERVE each Monday. Thanks!
Staff Shout Outs
You can get more info about what Builders Club is all about here: http://www.buildersclub.org/Home.aspx
Hey, FMS singers!
Harmony Hornets, aka after school choir, is needs YOU! ANY 6th grader can join, as well as 7th and 8th graders who are in band, guitar, or Arts Alive! To sign up you can stop by G07 to get a packet, OR email Dr. Moebes and she'll deliver one to you! Rehearsals begin on Tuesday, September 4th! We will meet on Tuesday afternoons, 3:20-4:15 in the choir room. Let's sing!
If you are interested in being in Student Council this year, you will need to get 4 hours of community service before September 26th along with coming to a meeting.
You will also need to fill out the letter of intent. You can do this by getting a paper copy from Ms. Barkho before the first meeting or fill out the digital form by clicking the link below.
Letter of Intent:
Student Council Sponsors
Barb Barkho firstname.lastname@example.org
Amber Keith email@example.com
Fall Head Coaches
Cross Country-Kyle Gabrielson firstname.lastname@example.org
Football-Jake Evans email@example.com
Softball-Ashley Windmiller firstname.lastname@example.org
Volleyball-Megan Youse email@example.com
Below you will find 7th and 8th grade fall sports schedules. Click on the sport and then find the grade level on the left side.