by: Josh Everhart
I think people should be aware of depression because it is becoming more and more common in teens and young adults. some of the effects of depression can be fetal. Thoughts of suicide and other think of that nature. People need to be more aware of the kids in schools and how their action can affect the other person.
This novel inspired me because some of the situation Angle and her brother got in to with Jordan. in some parts of the novel the clues show that angle is afraid of Jordan and becomes somewhat depressed when he is around
Facts and Information
- depression is more common in teens and young adults.
- depression is one of the main causes of suicide.
- depression has many negitve effects on the body and brain.
- with the large amounts kids in schools the bullying rate has went up in the last few years. This is the main reason for depression.
- bullying is in all schools there for so is depression.