1). The three civilization where culture, traditions and beliefs.
1900 b.c.- Akkadian became the main spoken and writing language.
2400 b.c.- Signs became cuneiform.
3000 b.c.- Signs used to write Sumerian.
3500 b.c.- cities grow across Mesopotamia.
2). The requirement of the civilization is :
1) urban revolution
2) new political and military structures
3) social structure based on economic power
4) the development of complex technology
5) development of writing
6) distinct religious structure
7) new forms of artistic and cultural activities
3). His laws were important because you can get punished and another is because they were the first laws written.
4). 1) If any one steal the property of a temple or of the court, he shall be put to death, and also the one who receives the stolen thing from him shall be put to death.
2) If he hold the slaves in his house, and they are caught there, he shall be put to death.
3) If any one break a hole into a house (break in to steal), he shall be put to death before that hole and be buried.
4) If fire break out in a house, and some one who comes to put it out cast his eye upon the property of the owner of the house, and take the property of the master of the house, he shall be thrown into that self-same fire.
5) If any one steal the minor son of another, he shall be put to death.
5). He is a ancient King of Uruk. One of his story's was about the Gilgamesh he was so bored he wanted to have fun. He had defeated all the monsters in the woods. He was a god but a human too. So he prayed to have fun. The gods had gave him a creature to fight with him. They throw house then they laughed and became best friends.