The Westside Wonder
Westside Parent Newsletter
Click the link to view our parental involvement plan. We would love to have you volunteer!
- Instruction begins at 7:45 and the tardy bell rings at 7:50. If you arrive past 7:50 please walk your child to the doors so you can sign them into the office.
- Please do not pass in the car rider line. This is not safe for our students or parents. Please make sure your child exits out of the passenger side so that they do not have to cross in front of cars.
- If you have any transportation changes, please make sure that you let Ms. Donna know by 2:30. This helps ensure that she has enough time to alert teachers of the change.
- Parents will be able to come eat lunch with their child at our outdoor picnic area.
- Your child may bring a water bottle to school and refill it our touch less water fountains.
Important Dates to Note
- January 4th-Teacher PD Day, No School
- January 5th-Start of Second Semester
- January 10th-Report Cards
- January 10th-14th- K-2 MAP Testing
- January 11th-PTO Meeting
- January 17th-No School/MLK Day
- January 20th- Safety Drills
- February 8th-Progress Reports
- Feburary 21st-President's Day/No School
A Quick Note from Ms. Krogman and Ms. Baker
We are thrilled to have your child(ren) return to campus on January 5th! We hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends during the break! Hopefuklly time for rest too! This year so far we have learned, laughed, and loved a lot together and are looking forward to more learning and making many more memories together.
As a reminder, students should be fever free, vomit/diarrhea free for 48 hours before returning to school. If you or you child have been exposed or tested positive for COVID, you MUST contact nurse Kristi Williams at 501-581-1191 for further instructions. We are hoping for semester full of healthy children!
Thank you for all you do to help us!
Mrs. Krogman and Mrs. Baker
WELCOME BACK! I hope you and your family had a restful, wonderful break. I cannot wait to see your kiddos and their smiling faces first thing Wednesday morning!
I wanted to touch on anxiety as we start back to school. It can be hard on some students to leave their parents after a long break. If that is the case, or this is daily for your child, these strategies could really help!
If you have any questions or need anything, please do not hesitate to contact her. firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-679-1029 ext 3.
Celebrate Good Times!
Notes from Nurse Gina
RISE up Greenbrier!
RISE Newsletter for January
This website has great videos to help your child with all kinds of skills!
Lunch Times for 2021-2022
District Point of Contact
You can find information about our district COVID plans here.
Word of the Month
Subs are Needed!
Assistant Principal: Caroline Baker
Counselor: Cassie Page
Secretary: Donna Bradke