Think about their feelings...
Did you know?
- 1 million animals a year are abused/killed in connection with domestic violence.
- 3 to 4 million dogs and cats who are usually healthy and adoptable are abandoned and euthanized every year.
- Abandonment and Neglet are the most common forms of companion animal abuse in the U.S.
- An animal that is left in the hot weather for just 15 min can suffer brain damage.
- Young goats are boiled to make gloves.
- Cows are fed unatural, high protein diets.
- A study estimates that 100 species go extinct every day.
- Dogs that either lose or refuse fights are usually abandoned, tortured, shot, drowned, or beaten to death.
- Small animals that are used for fur are put into boxes and poisoned.
- Before 1986, only 4 states had felony animal cruelty laws.
Animals have feelings just like us. They go through the same torment humans go through when abused, the only advantage we have is that we can speak up, they can not.