Sept 29th Fusion Weekly Reminders
Weekly Reminders will be sent every Tuesday!
Important Upcoming Dates...
9/28-10/3 – SPIRIT WEEK AT CC & CO!
Monday, 9/28 - Wacky Tacky Day
*Dress in your tackiest & wackiest dance wear!
Tuesday, 9/29 - Pajama Day
*Get comfy and slip into your PJ's for dance class!
Wednesday, 9/30 - Costume Trunk Day!
*Choose your favorite costume from the past and wear it to dance!
Thursday, 10/1 - Favorite Team Day
*Show us who makes you cheer! Dress in your favorite teams gear!
Friday, 10/2 - Wacky Hair Day
*The wackier the better!!
Saturday, 10/3 - CC & Co. Spirit Day
*Show us your Studio Spirit by wearing your favorite CC & Co. apparel!
10/1 – Tuition Auto Billed
10/2 – Randi/Hefa
$30 Groove/Jolt 6:00-7:00pm
$35 Jive 7:00-8:30pm
$35 Shock 8:30-10:00pm
*All Hip Hop companies are invited to participate. To register, log onto your account and add your dancer to the appropriate master class. Master classes are located under the 2015-16 Optional Convention Season on Studio Director.
10/3 - Rehearsal
1:30-6:30 #961 - Shock Jazz class with Angela Brickhouse
10/4 - Rehearsal
12:00-4:00 #961 - Shock Jazz Class with Angela Brickhouse
10/6-10/7 - Kristin Sudeikis Modified Schedule
*Schedule will be posted to Facebook & Emailed this week.
10/6 - Tuesday - Rehearsal
4:30-9:30 #960 - Jive Hip Hop
10/7 - Wednesday - Rehearsal
4:15-7:15 #960 - Jive Hip Hop
10/9 - Rehearsal
7:00-10:00 - #965 - Shock Jazz Large Group with Kristin Sudeikis
10/10 - Rehearsal
1:00-6:00 - #965 - Shock Jazz Large Group with Kristin Sudeikis
10/11 - Rehearsals
3:00-6:00 - #967 - Fusion Production
10/17 - Rehearsals
2:30-4:30 - #961 - Shock Jazz Class
2:30-4:30 - #955 - Jolt Hip Hop Class
4:30-7:30 - #958 - Jive Jazz Class
10/18 - Rehearsals
1:00-3:00 - #960 - Jive Hip Hop *New Time*
3:00-5:00 - #959 - Jive Tap
5:00-7:00 - #960 - Jive Hip Hop *Cancelled - changed to 1:00-3:00*
5:00-7:00 - #962 - Shock Tap
10/21 - Parade Rehearsal
8:30-9:30 - Shock Jazz only! Dancers must know the choreography by this date!
10/24 - Rehearsals
3:30-5:30 - #967 - Fusion Production
10/25 - Rehearsals
1:00-3:30 - #963 - Shock Hip Hop Class
Week of 10/26 Halloween Dress Up
Please wear a costume to all of your Fusion Classes this week!
We hope that you were able to see this AMAZING ballet! We definitely enjoyed seeing our Carolina Ballet teachers take the stage!
COMMITMENT FORMS ARE PAST DUE - PLEASE make sure you turn this into the front desk this week! We have extra copies at the front desk.
ANY REHEARSAL CONFLICTS - should have been submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any that have not been submitted please do ASAP!
Turn in Scholarships for 2015-16 Season if you have not done so already, please be sure to turn in any Convention Scholarships for the 2015-16 Dance Season ASAP! You can make a copy at the front desk, or scan and email to email@example.com
Snapchat Account – We are now on Snapchat! We will use this social media tool to give important reminders for the day or any last minute updates. Our user name is cccodance – be sure to add us as a friend!
Optional Conventions on the Fusion Calendar – This year when you decide upon any optional conventions/events/master classes, you will log on to your Studio Director account, choose ‘Enroll in a class’, select the dancer you wish to register, then select ‘2015-16 Master Class, Conventions & Optional Events’ season. Once you do that you will see a calendar, go to the month/year that the event will occur. Select the appropriate age group and enroll in the class. The balance due will be $0 (unless you are registering on the Auto Bill date) YOU WILL NOT BE BILLED UNTIL THE DUE DATE OF THE EVENT! Completing the check out process (with a zero balance) will commit you to this convention/optional event.
If you decide to enroll for other classes, events, etc. you will not have to pay for the convention fee/master to check out. Your total will only be for items that are due at that current time. If you decide before the due date that you do NOT wish to participate in the optional convention/event, you can go in to your Studio Director account, view your shopping cart and remove the event. If you have any questions please contact MeLissa or Lisa Lloyd.
2015 Christmas Parade Information
- All Dancers will receive a DETAILED Parade info packet a few weeks before the parade. This will have arrival times, maps and further details about the weekend.
- Dancers who are participating in parade will be trying on T-shirts in class this week. The T-Shirt was covered in your Christmas Parade participation fee that was drafted on 9/25. There is no additional cost. If your dancer misses class this week, please have them stop by the front desk to select T-Shirt size.
- NEW THIS YEAR! The Dancers who are walking in the parade will be doing arm choreography with Shakers.
- PARADE ATTIRE: All Participants will receive a T shirt to wear. Dancers will need to provide: Black long sleeve shirt to wear under, Black Leggings, Black tennis Shoes (may have white details) Those ridng the float can wear black sweatpants or leggings and red accessories.
Important Dates to remember and mark your calendars -
- Wednesday, October 13th - 8:30-9:30pm - Rehearsal for those Dancing in Parade (Vitality, Pulse, Soul, Shock who choose to participate). Dancers MUST know choreography at this point or they may not be able to dance in the parade.
- Tuesday, October 20th - 6:30-7:30pm-Parade rehearsal to learn that choreography (Jive, Force and Core Tap only's)
- Friday, November 20th - 5:45-7:00pm: Parade rehearsal for anyone dancing or walking in the parade. Float riders do not need to attend.
- SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21ST - CHRISTMAS PARADE!!
We will have more information about what time to arrive, etc. the day of the parade closer to the parade date.