JCMS ELL News: March 6, 2020
Spanish Translation Phone Line 785-717-4428
-------No after school tutoring March 16th-19th-------
Free Friday Night Dinner!
Menu for March:
6th - Baked chicken, green beans, rolls, fruit & dessert
13th - Meatballs, mac 'n' cheese, veggies, fruit & dessert
20th - Chicken Pot Pie, tossed salad, fruit & dessert
27th - Beef Enchiladas, spanish rice, lettuce & tomatoes, fruit & dessert
Free Tuesday Night Dinner!
Students: Design the next JCMS shirt!
Student Led Conferences...Coming SOON!!
Per CDC, KDHE, & USD 475 guidelines:
Students must stay at home, away from school, for a minimum of 5 days if the flu is diagnosed. Must be fever-free for a minimum of 24 hours without the help of fever-reducing medication. Some students in our school & district have compromised immune systems. Please use consideration & do not send your ill students to school.Thank you for your support in keeping our students & staff safe & healthy.
* March 6th End of 9 weeks
* March 9-13 Spring Break (No School)
* March 16-18 Student Led Conferences
* JCMS Book Fair March 16-19
* March 20th No School
* State Science Test (8th grade only) March 30th and April 2nd
Sign up for text alerts
- Emergency Information
- School Closings
- Early Dismissals
- Special Announcements ---------------Sign up is easy and FREE! Just go through the simple 2-step sign up process below and select the school(s) you wish to receive information from at our website www.usd475.org
Translating Smore Newsletter -Traducir la hoja informativa de Smore
La informaccion de Smore que usted recibe se puede traducir usando el buton el la parte inferior de la pantalla . A contunuacion se muestra un imagen de la opcion de pagina de traduccion.