The Friday FINALE!
The Week of November 19 - 30
Laura Larson nominated as California Educator of the Year
Important Events the Week of Nov 19 - 30
November 19 - 23: THANKSGIVING BREAK - NO SCHOOL
Monday - November 26: Odd Block Schedule
Tuesday - November 27: Even Block Schedule
Wednesday - November 28: All Periods PLC Schedule
Thursday - November 29: Odd Block Office Hours
- College Presentation: Johnson and Wales (OH)
Friday - November 30: Even Block Office Hours
- Santiago Canyon College Application Workshop (OH)
- Jostens Grad Product Order Day - Both lunches in the Quad (FINAL DAY)
- UC & CSU Application DEADLINE!!!
IMPORTANT SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
COME TO WINTER FEST ON DECEMBER 8!
E-WASTE EVENT THIS SATURDAY!
Santiago Unity and PTSA are hosting this year's FOOD DRIVE!
Track and Field Tryouts
Boys Volleyball Tryouts
Any Girl Interested in Playing Softball
Tryouts are December 4th-6th.
Tryouts start at 3pm on the Softball Field.
You must have Athletic Clearance on file in the athletic office before you can tryout.
GIRLS SWIMMING TRYOUTS - December 3 & 5
Boys Swimming Try Outs - December 10 & 12
Auditions for The Addams Family Musical
ANGEL TREE PROJECT
Sophomores: Interested in leadership training?
Interested in joining the Science Fair?
PURCHASE A YEARBOOK!
The friends. The classes. The teachers. Safeguard the memories, big and small,
by ordering a 2018-2019 yearbook for $95.00.
Free entry to the critically acclaimed, award winning film, "Science Fair", by National Geographic.
SPECIAL YEARBOOK MESSAGE FOR YOUR GRAD!
DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR SENIOR PORTRAIT!
BE A SHARK!
BE A SHARK: REWARD YOUR CHILD!
We are rewarding positive BE A SHARK behaviors - be sure to look for these same qualities from your students at home and let your student know you appreciate it when they:
S - Show Responsibility
H - Have Integrity
A - Achieve
R - Respect
K - Know yourself
At the end of the first quarter, over 3500 students have received Shark Bytes for displaying BE A SHARK behaviors. Shark Bytes were redeemed at the Shark Shop this week for free ice cream, a free tardy pass, a Shark lanyard, and even a free PROM ticket. Everyday, everywhere, we want students to continue to act out the BE A SHARK values. Continue to show up on time to class and be prepared to work - that's just one behavior that we expect from all Sharks. Keep it up!
Santiago Staff Members Modeling BE A SHARK!
Congratulation to the following Shark Staff Members for being recognized for showing Shark like behaviors around campus.
- Lisa Giles, Clerk (1-hour Massage)
- Nicole Broomfield, Teacher (1-hour Massage)
- Ty DeTrindad, Teacher (Free Car Wash)
- Lisa Wendt, Clerk (Mod Pizza)
- Kim Fields, Clerk (Mod Pizza)
- Olivia Verdusco, Clerk (Mod Pizza)
- Michael Solis (Mod Pizza)
- Lee Graves (Mod Pizza)
- David Bates (Mod Pizza_
- Patti Harris, Teacher (Golden Scanner)
- Kathy Zeeb, teacher (Magliore’s Gift Card)
- Henry Sierra, teacher (Free Car Wash)
- Steve Kropko, teacher (Wireless Golden Scanner)
- Sonny Alvarado, custodian (MOD Pizza)
- Ann Meconian, secretary (MOD Pizza)
- Judy Connell, ACP teacher (MOD Pizza)
- Jen Morgan
- Megan Rubi
- Beth Olshewski
COLLEGE AND CAREER INFO
- See Mrs. Nunes in the College & Career Center (in the Library) to sign up for college presentations here on campus.
- Check out the General Scholarship Bulletin on the school website under Counseling - College & Career Center.