What Keeps Us Moving (Get it?)
Importance of Physical Fitness
- It's helps to improve endurance, along with giving you a better heart rate to do more things without getting winded.
- it gives you a feeling of self confidence and allows you to feel much better about yourself.
- It's gives you and your friends a fun activity to do together, like a team sport or a one-on-on basketball match.
How to Improve Physical Fitness
- Run, jog, swim, etc. before each exercise to get blood flowing.
- Do short, intense exercises to improve muscular strength and (of course) endurance.
- Cool down after each exercise to avoid injuries and muscle cramps.
Examples of Physical Fitness
- Any team sport requiring running, swimming, etc.
- Riding a bike, skateboard, or other forms of transportation requiring a large amount of movement.
- Chores that involve movement such as washing the car or mowing the lawn.
- Working out at places like the gym or even at home.
- Taking and participating in Physical Education.