Friday, June 16th, 2017
Happy Father's Day to all of the 4C Dads!
- Bring a bag lunch! Don't forget drinks and maybe an extra snack!
- Please apply sunscreen before school and bring some to apply while we are at the park.
- It's a rocky beach, kids may want to bring water shoes or old sneakers.
- Don't forget your swimsuit and a towel.
- Bring a plastic bag to hold wet items.
- A sturdy bag to hold your gear for the day!
Parents meeting us there:
- Please be prepared to pay $1 at the gate to get in.
- Make sure I have a dismissal note by the morning of the trip if you plan to take your child directly from the park. No notes will be accepted at Onanda.
- We should arrive around 9:30 and then we'll leave the park at 1:30.
So far, Tuesday's weather looks great! Be sure kids wear sneakers to school.
Wednesday is a half day and our trip to Granger Homestead. We'll leave the school by 9:15 and walk to Granger. We will return to school around 11:15ish. Please be sure your child wears the green class t-shirt and sneakers. Parents who are joining us, please send me your $3.
All three upcoming field trips really require nice weather. Please stay tuned to your remind app for any last minute changes or cancellations.
The kids did the first level "clean out" today. Backpacks are loaded! Friday Folders will come next Thursday with the report cards.