PHS Robotics Teams
Practice Tuesday and Thursday After School in Room 4105
JV (9th and 10th) will compete on Saturday, Jan. 16th, at Redwater High School. Varsity (11th and 12th)will compete on Feb. 13th at Lovejoy High School
More info will be added soon, and these details below are subject to change, but this is the plan for now:
● Due to COVID restrictions, only 4 team members will be allowed to travel to the contest. The top-performing computer programmer, driver, spotter, and pit manager will be selected to attend the meet 1 week before the contest.
● No spectators will be allowed other than the coach/mentor of the team ● The plan is to live stream this event (planning is in progress)
● No lunch or concessions will be available, but teams are welcome to bring in their own food or utilize DoorDash (Mrs. Andoe will arrange meals)
Health and Safety Policies
● Masks will be required at all times.
● Entry procedures will require a Covid screening and temperature check. ● Teams will be required to stay at their assigned Pit location unless called to the queuing station.
● Teams are limited to 4 members and 1 coach on campus.
● No spectators.
● Hand washing/sanitizing will be required at each area entry point.
● Skills will be by appointment only but still in person at this event. You will submit a skills time reservation once at the event, not before.
JV Travel Agenda
JV Team # Team Name
Redwater High School
202 Red River Road North
Redwater, Texas 75573
6:00 AM - Leave PHS from Back of CTE Building
7:30 AM - Doors Open, Check-In and Inspection Open
8:30 AM - Check-In Closes
8:45 AM - Inspection Closes
8:45 AM – Event Meeting
9:00 AM – Qualification Matches Begin
10:00 AM - Skills open
11:30 PM – 1:00 PM Break for Lunch.
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Finish Qualification Matches
2:30 PM - Alliance Selection
2:45 PM – Elimination Matches and Awards
6:00 pm or Sooner? - Return to PHS (Back of CTE Building)
Varsity Travel Agenda
Lovejoy High School
2350 Estates Parkway
Lucas, Texas 75002
5:30 am - Leave PHS from Back of CTE Building
7:00 am - Doors Open
7:00 am - 8:30 am Inspections
8:45 am - Driver's Meeting
9:00 am - Opening Ceremonies
9:15 am - Qualification Matches Begin/Skills Field Opens
12:00 pm - Lunch Break (30 Minutes)
12:30 pm - Qualification Matches resume
3:00 pm - End of Qualification Matches/Skills Field Closes/Alliance Selection 3:30 pm - Begin Elimination Matches
4:30 pm - Award Presentations
5:30 pm - Stop for Dinner in Greenville
7:30 pm - Return to PHS (back of CTE Building)