Think Through Math
The ABC's of Think Through Math!
A: Why Think Through Math?
TTM provides rigorous Math content that involves crtical thinking, multi-step problem-solving processes. Motivational features support and surround their challenging work. Live certified Math teachers kids can get help with in Guided Learning & Problem-Solving.
- Engaging Adaptive Learning Instruction
- TTM Program Guide
- Cool Tool: TTM Giving
Quantile Measure: use a consistent scale to measure BOTH student readiness for learning new math concepts and skills as well as difficulty level of the content
Think Through Math Lesson Overview and Instructional Support
B: TX-TEKS & STAAR
- TEKS Standards Alignment
- Successful Launch 3-5
- TEA Research Study
C: What is the TTM Lesson Sequence?
Use Lesson Explorer to demonstrate for students
- Components of TTM Lessons
- Guided Learning: Checklist
- TTM Clips
D: What are key features of TTM Teacher Dashboard?
TTM Guided Learning
Screener for 1st journal entry
- Screener >Benchmark Report
- Overview Report every 2 weeks > Choose 2+ kids to intervene
- Monitor Journal & Room
- Motivate Students! Create bonuses for... 5 lessons, 10 lessons etc.
F: What role can a Math Journal play in TTM lessons?
G: How can I monitor students' progress and share their performance data?
- Actionable Reports:
Classroom Overview > Student Summary
- View customized student usage information in order to progress-monitor and make informed decisions for entire classes or individual students.
• Identify struggling, steadily progressing and high-performing students
• Analyze data for behaviors-guessing and types of help access
• View how much and when students use TTM
• Understand range of student grade-level performance
• Identify lessons passed/failed
• Drill down to specific students to view pathway progress and performance
• View status of point donations to charities
H: What should parents know about Think Through Math?
- Parent Sign-Up
- TTM @Home (Parent Dashboard)
- TTM Parent DIrections