Assessment Criterion E: Evaluate
0 The student does not reach a standard described by any of the descriptors given below.
1 — 2 The student evaluates the product/solution or his or her own performance. The student makes some attempt to test the product/solution.
3 — 4 The student evaluates the product/solution and his or her own performance and suggests ways in which these could be improved. The student tests the product/solution to evaluate it against the design specification.
5 — 6 The student evaluates the success of the product/solution in an objective manner based on the results of testing, and the views of the intended users. The student provides an evaluation of his or her own performance at each stage of the design cycle and suggests improvements. The student provides an appropriate evaluation of the impact of the product/solution on life, society and/or the environment.
- All of my friends agreed that the website I used to create my website is free.
- All of my friends said that my website is easily accessible on Computer, Phone, and Laptop.
- All of my friends agreed that the website is able to show word docs and pictures.
- All my friends confirmed that my website has 11 or 12 pages.
- This is how many stars out of 5, my friends gave me based on somethings on me website: Style-4, Layout-5, Information-4.
- Everyone thought that my website has a good name.
- Everyone also thought that it was very academic.
Evaluation of my own Performance
When I consider my performance during the DESIGN stage I believe that ....Designing my e-portfolio was one of the most fun parts and I think I was pretty good at it.
When I consider my performance during the PLAN stage I believe that ....Planning worked out just fine. I was able to find a good website to create websites.
When I consider my performance during the CREATE stage I believe that ....I was a little behind here since I missed a few days of school, but I caught up by doing it all as Homework.
When I consider my performance during the EVALUATE stage I believe that .... I used KwikSurvey to survey my class mates to get there opinion which worked very well.
- try not to miss any school like I did this time (I was sick)
- make my website more complicated (now that I know how it works it will be easier)
- have even more people test my website
- try to work faster (if possible)
- Make a bigger survey
- touch up everything to perfection
Impact on society
- It does not use paper, which will help save trees.
- It makes it possible for family and friends all over the world to look at my school progress.
- It is now easier to store all your information at the same place and you will not lose any of yous school work.
- Teachers can easily access information at all times.
- I will be able to look at my school work anytime and anywhere