If Yoga Had A Birthday...
July 8, 8A-9A
A Year at Axtion Gym
Can you believe it's been a year since we started yoga at Axtion Gym?
If Yoga had a birthday, I would color everything pink and have all of you covered with confetti while holding wheel pose for a full minute!
Since cleaning confetti sounds worse than holding wheel, let's just share a meaningful practice next Tuesday, July 8.
- 60 minutes of strength training, flexibility gaining, and core conditioning.
- Bring your present self, your intention, and get ready to have fun and sweat!
- This session will be video recorded. Come camera ready...or just semi-awake:)
- 200 HR RYT, Registered Yoga Teacher
- CPR Certified
- Yoga Alliance Member
- Meditation: Daily Practice
- Pranayama: Studied Utilization of Breath
- 9 Year Yoga Practitioner
- Lifelong Yoga Believer
Where and When
8A-9A (please come a few minutes early so we can start on time)
July 8, Tuesday