By Lillee Stuart
- Kaia- Proximity- Kaia and I went to middle school together and live 15 minutes away from each other. Approval- We are both very approving of each other, very understanding and comfortable around each other. Complimentary- She is very laid back, chill, down to earth, and basically a hippie, while I am very uptight and not laid back about anything and we balance each other out.
- Hunter- Reward Value- Happiness and a friend. Complimentary-He is very laid back while I am not. Approval- we are both very goofy with each other and comfortable around each other. Proximity- We live 10 minutes from each other. Physical Appearence- He is good looking so I keep him around.
- Mar- Proximity- we live 10 minutes from each other. Exposure- we are forced to go to the same school. Approval- we both are understand and approving of everything we do.
How I Catagorize
- I like people who are easy to talk to
- I socialize myself with funny, open people
- Down to earth, Not judgmental people
Religeon- My parents are very religious and Catholic while me on the other hand, don't know what I am but I still believe in a higher power than us.
Feminism- I believe that most feminist theses days don't work toward equality and they actually work toward making women the dominate gender. My mom believes that feminism is important.
Different perspectives come from different generations because of the power and influences in the world today.