By Sammy Seppanen
- It is the fourth largest island in the world
- It has a large population of lemurs
- It has two seasons
- Millions of years ago It was part of Africa it disconnected from continental drift
- It was home to the worlds largest bird the elephant bird
- There is a poor country
- Madagascar lost 90% of its natural forest when people came there
- There is a tropical rain forest on the eastern side
- It highest mountain is Maromokorto
- It has two official languages
Where I am staying
TripAdvisor. N.p., 2015. Web. 1 July 2015. <http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293809-d2305668-Reviews-La_Residence_du_Rova-Antananarivo_Antananarivo_Province.html>.
Intersing Africa Fact. Digital image. Interesing Facts about Africa. N.p., 2015. Web. 1 June 2015. <http://interesting-africa-facts.com/Africa-Landforms/Interesting-Madagascar-Facts.html>
Science Kids. N.p., 6 Feb. 2015. Web. 1 June 2015. <http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/sciencefacts/countries/madagascar.html>.
Trees of Madagascar. Digital image. Suitcases and Sunset. N.p., 2015. Web. 1 June 2015. https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN
Plane. Digital image. Lowes Build and Grow. N.p., 2015. Web. 1 June 2015. <data:imagehttp://www.snagabargain.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Lowes-Build-and-Grow-Clinic-Madagascar-3-Monkey-Powered-Plane.jpg
Money. Digital image. Pixybay. N.p., 2015. Web. 1 June 2015. <http://pixabay.com/static/uploads/photo/2014/10/23/10/10/dollar-499481_640.jpg>.