May 23, 2016
- May 16-27: Professional Learning Rotation **Have your pink & blue cards ready**
- May 24: Textbook check-in during planning time (read below for details)
- May 30: Memorial Day--Enjoy your day off!
- May 31: Dr. Francisco Guajardo, guest speaker, will discuss Nurturing School & Family Relations at 8:30am
- June 1: Staff Luncheon 11:30
4th Quarter Grading
All grading windows are open. Grades have to be in by 4:00 on Tues, May 24th.
Along with 4th Quarter Grading also comes a posting of course "Pass" or "Fail." Please have this complete by Tuesday, May 24th.
Pass or Fail Guidelines are:
• K-3: an F is only given to students that are being retained due to academic reasons, posted in ELA and/or Math only. Science and Social Studies would receive a P. If a student is being retained due to behavior/developmental concerns and actually passed the courses, they should receive a P. This would also be the case for students being retained by parent request. Only Q4 should be considered for K-3.
• 4-5th: an F is posted to each content area (ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies) regardless of promotion/retention. This is determined by an average of Q1-Q4 for each subject. A “P” is for 70 and above, a “F” for below 70 based on all four quarters.
Textbook Information **NEW**
End of Year APTT information
- Update all end of year data on the Data Spreadsheets by Wednesday, May 25th
- Print a final copy of the graph(s) & make a copy for each student in your class
- Circle the student's number on the graph (you can find this in the data spreadsheet to the right of the student name)
- Copy & staple the letter Daisy will prepare to a copy of the graph (you don't have this yet....arriving soon!)
- Place a letter & graph(s) in each student's report card envelope.