KHS/SFHS Weekly UPDATE
- Principal Beymer Video Update
- Time change Saturday
- Detour continues to affect SFHS commute- Plan ahead!
- November Events
- FFA Harvest Dance November 4th
- Veterans Day Assembly
- Winter Choir & Orchestra Concert - Tickets on sale now
- Save the Date~ January 6 Matt Scanlon Alumni Night
- Student Drop off/Pick up
- Bell Schedule
- Attendance information
- Campus Safety
Linder & Columbia Construction Continues-Construction detours affect access to Swan Falls High School.
Linder will be closed from the intersection of Linder North and Columbia to our first entrance. Both entrances will remain open to Swan Falls High. Allow extra time for commute to and from school.
Detour: Head south on Linder from Lake Hazel.
Winter Choir & Orchestra Concert - December 5,6,8 - Click picture to purchase tickets
Attendance - Important information!
KHS Attendance DIRECT LINE 208-955-0203
We are here for you!Our attendance office is very busy with multiple calls per minute. Messages are checked frequently; If you need to call your student out, please leave a detailed message and she will get your needs taken care of.
Please be assured that we listen to ALL the messages and update as they come in.
Student Release during the School Day
School is released for the day at 2:25. This is a great opportunity for appointments to be made for after school to maximize learning time for your student.
If you need to get your student released from school for an appointment please call at least 30 minutes ahead of time so that we can assist in a timely manner. After you call your student out, we will send a slip to their classroom with a release time and they can meet you outside at the arranged time. You do not need to come into the building.
Thanks for helping us make KHS & SFHS a safe place to learn!
- Knives of any size are not allowed on the KHS/SFHS campus.
- Visitors must enter through the main entrance of the high school, and must check into the main office.
- Students must have ID on them at all times.
- If you see something, say something!