Methacton Mobile News
Learn, Lead, Succeed - Together................December 2016
Once again, Methacton invited students to contribute original artwork to our annual holiday card slideshow. Please click below to view the show, and accept our best wishes for warm winter holidays and a joyous new year!
School Consolidation Update
Two special meetings of the Board are scheduled - A presentation of potential redistricting scenarios is scheduled for January 10 at Arcola Intermediate School, beginning at 7 p.m. Milone and MacBroom will present options for the Board’s consideration in a process that is currently scheduled for final recommendations during a February 6 special meeting of the Board, beginning at 7 p.m. at Arcola Intermediate School.
Follow the work on school consolidation at http://www.methacton.org/enrollment.
A Blueprint for Success - Strategic Planning Update
Progress updates in each area of the district's strategic plan have been posted on the website.
Click to read more:
- Focus Area 1 - Student Growth & Achievement, Staff Development, Pupil Services, and Educational Technology
- Focus Area 2 - Communications and Community Relations
- Focus Area 3 - Safety, Operational Technology, Facilities and Infrastructure
- Focus Area 4 - District Operations, Financial Management, and Human Resources
- Focus Area 5 - Co-Curricular Activities, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics
Methacton.org Quick Links
Read about the many ways that Methacton students, faculty, and staff support and serve our community.