Library User Group
Meeting Resources & Links
The purpose of the library user group is to form collaborative relationships and share expertise relative to library and information services among Trumbull and Ashtabula County library/media professionals.
This flyer takes the three main resources we have for Early Literacy—Early World of Learning, Searchasaurus, and BookFlix—and gives concrete ways of using them to help students master foundational literacy skills. It’s a document a teacher could study for 15 minutes and have a plan for a new technique to try.
This is the new Road to Readiness flyer—College and Career Readiness that is.
It suggests a resource to use for each grade to help develop skills that students need. You could use this along with our College and Career Readiness Curriculum Toolboxes that are linked from the Educator Home page.
Other Distributed Flyers:
- Teach/Learn Flyer - A quick list of INFOhio resources. The Learn side features resources for students, while the Teach side features those for educators. The state username and password are printed on the flyer.
- Parent Reading Tips Flyer - This flyer gives parents 10 ideas for helping their young children learn to love reading. The state username and password are printed on the flyer.
- Digital Video Collection Flyer - This flyer promotes INFOhio's Digital Video Collection.
- State Password Bookmark - Color bookmarks that print 4 to a standard 8 1/2 X 11 page. The state username and password are printed on the bookmark.
- State Password Bookmark (Elementary-style) - Color bookmarks for elementary students that print 4 to a standard 8 1/2 X 11 page. The state username and password are printed on the bookmark.
Flyer created by:
Coordinator of Library Application Software
Northeast Ohio Management Information Network
Please contact me with questions, corrections, or additions.