University of Florida
Application for Admission
- Complete the appropriate application.
While online applications are preferred, some applications and supplemental forms are provided in PDF format for graduate applicants. Please review the admissions forms page if you need hard copies.
- Mail the nonrefundable application fee of $30 with attached fee cover sheet if not paying online at the time of application.
- Submit appropriate test scores.
Freshman Entrance Requirements
- Submit your online application, including essay and résumé sections, by November 1, no later than 12:00 am (midnight) Eastern Standard Time. Applications received after November 1 will receive a decision on a space-available basis only.
- $30 nonrefundable application fee, submitted online or mailed by check or money order. Please be aware that if paying by credit card, a $1.75 service fee will be added automatically to the $30 fee, so the total application fee is $31.75.
- Complete your Student Self-Reported Academic Record.
- Arrange to have official ACT and/or SAT scores sent directly to UF from the testing service.
- When to Check Your Application Status
University of Florida Campus Tours
The UF Office of Admissions offers official campus tours Monday through Friday (except for state and university holidays) at the Welcome Center, located at 737 Reitz Union Drive. Visitors should park in the parking garage at the Welcome Center (there is a $5.00 charge).
Campus tours for prospective students begin with a 30-minute information session followed by a 90-minute walking tour led by current students. Typically there are two tours offered each day. However, please view the calendar for all available dates and times, as our schedule may change to accommodate a higher volume of visitors.
Sign up for a campus tour led by one of our student cicerones. See the world like they do, as Gators.