By: Principal Dufrene (Jan. 4th)
Happy New Year HHS,
I hope you and your family had a peaceful holiday season! Welcome to 2021...may this year be filled with lots of joy and positive accomplishments.
As we know, 2020 pushed us to our limits in many ways. In the end, I think we learned a lot about ourselves...we are strong, we are resilient, we don't give up! Let's take this attitude into this new year and make the most out of each day no matter what obstacles we are faced with.
If you have not read the memo from Mr. Pancione, please read his message below regarding our county's plan moving forward at this time.
This Week @ HHS...
Hampshire County Schools will be offering meals curbside or delivered beginning January 7, 2021. Deliveries will begin at 8:30am by buses. Curbside pickup will be from 10:00 am -12:00 Thursday, January 7th at all schools. Make sure to visit the Hampshire County Schools website to register for meals.
(This information is all subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances and weather.)
***** Attention Seniors****
Registration is now open for the February 6th ACT. The deadline to register is January 15th.
Go to act.org to register.
To view the update, click the link below:
HHS Mission & Belief Statements:
- Mission> We will equip all with 21st Century Skills for a lifetime of success.
- We Believe...
* The faculty and staff are building a culture of success by focusing on 21st Century Skills: Communication, Collaboration, Creativity, Critical-Thinking, and Citizenship.
* Success is the shared responsibility of students, staff, and community.
* All students have the ability to learn given the appropriate academic, social, and emotional resources.
* Our community is an important part of the Hampshire High School family, and we value their communication and collaboration involving the academic and social aspects for our school.