- Wed 4th, Action:decide upon the final design (45min) and create a plan (30min) with help from classmate. Resources: Computer,Smore flyer, Calendar. Time Allocation: 30min-60min Reflection: I made a plan but not very detail. I also listed some stuff I can do at home.
- Thurs 5th, Action: Pre-Research for free web creator Time: 45min Resources: Computer, Search engine. Reflection: It was really hard to find a free web creator so I just put one of them as weebly.
- Fri 6th, Action: Google best free websites Research and Partner up. Time: 30-45min. Resources: Computer, Search Engine, Internet. Reflection: I also did a little bit of research. It happen most of the web Mr. Luke recommended has limitations. So I decide to go with weebly.
- Sat 7th
- Sun 8th
- Mon 9th
- Tues 10th
- Wed 11th, Action: Site map Have all different pages (layout,structure) Time: Whole class Resources: Computer, Internet. Reflection: I added pages that can organize the work I produce. Also I have edit some of the covers.
- Thurs 12th
- Fri 13th, Action: Start filling up pages. Time: Whole Class. Resources Computer,Internet Reflection: It was easy just to start it because we already we were doing in each classes. The only two subjects that was hard was math and science to write about.
- Sat 14th, Action: Check for any mistakes. Time 10-15min Resources: Computer, Internet. Reflection: I found some spelling and grammar mistakes and I added some stuff to the pages too.
- Sun 15th
- Mon 16th
- Tues 17th, Action:Product completely finish and ready for testing. Teacher tested it. Resources: Computer, Internet. Time: 5-10min. Reflection: Mr.Luke gave me some suggestion on how to make it better.