James River Hall
Staff Meeting 4/5/2016
- Highs and Lows
- Any announcements?
- How was AFD?
- In-Service next week so no staff meeting (bring resume)
- You will get the closing signs at the in-service (april 12th)
- Banquet this weekend @7 in the ballroom. Wear white.
- HD candidates, please sign up via the google doc
- Spring staff welcome next Wednesday @10 in MCM 101
- Closing checklist
- RA desk help during finals
- God the Mother
- Reference Review
- Audit...for real this time
- Fill out the doodle!
- Exam week scheduling
- Thoughts on Making Meaning Week?
- JR buddies
- Kudos to Kierra sticking around the desk for her whole shift.
- Kudos to Arlyn & Julia for being proactive as well as timely when it came to their task for the Building Wide Event.
- Shout-out to Sydney for being very thorough with instructions on how the FDA can promote the Building Wide Event :)
- KUDOS TO EVERYONE! WE'RE ALMOST AT THE END!
- Kudos to Andrew for being a kind soul!
- Kudos to Julia for always coming and talking to me in my room when she has duty
- Kudos to Julia for letting me use 75 cents when I went down the desk and had an "emergency" (I actually just wanted to buy a bag of cheetos but only had a quarter
- Kudos to ben for getting an amazing opportunity with the peace corps!!!!!!
- Kudos to Sam for cutting his hair. You look very HANDSOME :)
- Have any of you seen the new movie called Constipation?...That's because it hasn't come out yet. LOLOLOLOLOL
But for real you guys rock.
- Kudos to everyone for the 12 am fire drill! #JRislit
- Kudos to everyone who responded to the fire alarm, and congrats to anyone that was able to miss it
- Kudos to all of us for sticking together and working hard this entire year!
- Kudos to Julia for always being a great duty partner and sitting with me! You are amazing and I can't imagine our staff without you <3
- Kudos to everyone for trying to push through the semester! We are going to make it! #theseprofessorscantholdusback
- Kudos to everyone woken up by the fire alarm on Sunday