This week at the Creek
- Do you want some Hunters Creek Swag? Order online and have it shipped to your house. Orders will close TODAY.
- Attractions online fundraiser is in full swing. This fundraiser will run through October 31.
- All students should complete 5 IREADY Math and Reading individualized lessons every month.
- Please continue to monitor your student's grades and attendance. Do you have access to PowerSchool? If not please come by the school and complete the necessary form and bring a picture ID.
- If your student is not being successful please contact the teacher directly.
Donate to the Creek
School Wide WIG (Wildly Important Goal)
We are seeing awesome progress on the WIG. Students are achieving their personal progress. Continue to encourage your student to strive to achieve the 5 math and 5 reading goa for this month.
All students will successfully complete 5 IREADY Math and 5 IREADY Reading individualized lessons every month. We are planning to celebrate the students who meet or exceed this WIG. These lessons require students to utilize earbuds, paper and pencil to solve the math problems. If your student needs earbuds we have some available in the office for $1.00.
IREADY lessons are designed to help your student close the gap in the their individualized learning. Our counselors have been meeting with the students to discuss their math and reading IREADY diagnostic levels and informing them on how to meet their stretch growth on the next diagnostic in January. Students have a leadership notebook which contains this information. Remember the information will be based on their individualized scores and growth goals.
10/18 Spiritwear order ends
10/22 Report Cards go home
10/26 NC Check in Science 8th grade Cohort A
10/29 NC Check in Science 8th grade Cohort B
10/30 IReady WIG due
10/30 Attractions Book sales end
11/5 Interim Reports due