Cuming Happenings News Update
May 13, 2016
Click here to view the registration form for Adventure Day Camp! The camp is open to 8-11 year olds, as of Jan. 1. Please make checks payable to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Click here to view the preliminary schedule. We are still adding clover colleges and dates. Stay tuned as more information comes available.
The Nebraska 4-H program requires all 4-H members exhibiting beef, bucket calves, sheep, swine, dairy cattle, goats, poultry, and rabbits to be trained or tested in Quality Assurance by June 15.
- Tests for intermediate and senior showman will be given in the Extension Office on May 24 from 9:00-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- We will again offer a training session for youth ages 8-11 on May 26 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at the Cuming County Fairgrounds.
Testing can also be completed online through moodle courses. Three tests must be completed each year. The details and instructions can be found on our website under 4-H Links of Interest.
Upcoming Livestock Shows & Events
- FREE Beef Fitting Clinic: May 16, Cuming County Fairgrounds
- Horse Ownership Workshop: May 17, Cuming County Fairgrounds
- Quality Assurance Testing Day: May 24, Extension Office
- Animal ID Day: May 25, Cuming County Fairgrounds
- Quality Assurance Training Day: May 26, Cuming County Fairgrounds
- Cream of the Crop Dairy Show: June 4, Cuming County Fairgrounds
- Hustler Progress Show: June 12, Cuming County Fairgrounds
- Wisner Stock Show: June 23-26
STEAM 1 Sewing Patterns
Nebraska Extension- Cuming County
Extension Educator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Extension Educator: LHOWARD1@unl.edu
Extension Assistant: email@example.com
Mary Jo Lueckenhoff
Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Assistant: email@example.com