ARCADE MIDDLE SCHOOL - WEEK OF NOVEMBER 6, 2022
Reminder to turn your clocks BACK one hour on Sunday, November 6th
PTO supports the school and students, and so can you! If you are looking for a way to participate, check out these upcoming options below.
For the must up-to-date info, visit the PTO website or the PTO Signup page for more details or to volunteer.
Have questions about PTO? Contact us at email@example.com
- Movie Night Snack Bar - Fri 12/9
- Skate Night Volunteer - Thur 1/19
- Dance Chaperone or Snack Bar - Fri 2/10
- Student of the Month Award & Gift Coordinator
- Fri 11/18, 12/16, 1/27, 2/17
- 11/17, 12/15, 1/26, 2/16
- Thursdays from 6:30 - 8:00 P.M., in person meetings at Arcade
SAVE THE DATE for the Arcade Middle School Music Concert Wednesday, November 16th
Bridges After School at Arcade Information
Have you or a family member been touched by COVID?
Volunteer Information for 2022-2023 School Year
The San Juan Unified School District has implemented new processes and regulations for the 2022-2023 school year. Even if you have volunteered at other schools, the district is still requiring that EVERYONE who has not filled out the online form last year sign up through the online process in order to volunteer at Arcade.
If you are not sure if you filled out the online link, please email Ms. Biggs at firstname.lastname@example.org and she can check to see if you completed the form last year.
If you have not already completed the form, please go to www.sanjuan.edu/Page/725 and click on the Volunteer Verification Blue box to sign up to volunteer.
Please read the PDF form below for more information.
Welcome to Brainfuse HelpNow!
You can access more information regarding that by clicking here.
Breakfast and Lunch Remain Free to All Students
Students must simply enter their Student ID numbers in order to get a free school breakfast or lunch.
Students are assigned 1st or 2nd Lunch based on their 4th period teacher. Students who have 1st Lunch go to lunch before attending their 4th period class, while students who have 2nd Lunch go to lunch after their 4th period class. The lunch assignments by teacher are available by clicking on the red button below.
For example, if a student has Mr. Androlowicz for 4th period, they will have 1st Lunch, and they will go to lunch before attending Mr. Androlowicz's class. If a student has Mr. Alvarez for 4th period, they are assigned 2nd Lunch, and they will go to lunch after attending Mr. Alvarez's class.
Covid Testing Available for Students at Arcade
Face coverings are still required in the Covid testing area.
Please make sure you pre-register your student before coming to test: www.sanjuan.edu/preregister
Please call to make an arrangement to have your student tested.
This testing is for San Juan Unified School District students and staff only.
CALENDAR ITEMS - Looking Ahead
- November 6 - Daylight Savings Time: Turn Clocks BACK One Hour
- November 10 - No School
- November 11 - No School (Veteran's Day)
- November 16 - Arcade Music Concert
- November 17 - PTO, 6:30 - 8:00 P.M. at Arcade
- November 18 - Progress 2 Ends
- November 21-25 - No School (Thanksgiving Holiday)
- December 7 - Dine & Donate at Jimboy's Tacos
- December 9 - Arcade Movie Night, 5:00 - 7:00 P.M.
ARCADE MIDDLE SCHOOL OFFICE
- Monday - Friday from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Please wear a mask and maintain social distancing
- Attendance Phone Number: 916-971-7300 ext. 1