"Super" Spruce Scoop
September 15, 2015
Volume 1 Edition 1
This is the first edition of our feeder pattern newsletter. Rather than embed it in an e-mail, I will begin using this web-based template. I hope it helps.
There are many clickable links with articles, web pages and links to support our work. (Irene - you said you wanted new ways to use technology. Here you go!)
The Impact of ISIP Intervention
"The Best Day Ever"
Rocio made unpacking standards easy for her team. Through the use of a video and practice, the Moseley Team is strengthening their knowledge of curriculum alignment.
Marco has been very intentional in creating culture with his team. He is seen here ensuring a strong start to the school day. A strong school culture is necessary to create conditions for student learning.
Tanya and the crew at Richard Lagow are very serious about "Unmasking Greatness." They are seen here getting pumped-up at the convocation party. This same level of excitement is seen in their classrooms.
Happy Birthday! Click the link to sing along
- A belated Happy Birthday to Dr. Sheryl Wilson! Sorry we missed it last week. Click the link ad sing along :)
- Happy Birthday to Caroline Hawkins! She will be 39 on September 23. Caroline has been a wonderful support to my work and is very much appreciated!
Seen on the Court - Kudos!
- A job well-done goes out to Marco, Marquetta and Irene for their presentations to Mr. Miles. They were calm, confident and delivered.
- Willie was observed discussing attendance expectations with PLC teams. He was respectfully honest and to the point. HIs expectations were very clear.
- Clarita's work is making a BIG difference. We visited several seventh grade classes and saw evidence of collaborative planning. She is also spending time coaching her leadership team through calibrated Spots and administrative meetings. Thank you for your leadership and willingness to grow!