Lincoln Elementary School
-December 1: Single Session Day / Staff Development
-December 3: CHOP Pajama Day
-December 9: PM Studios retakes & Club Photos
-December 10: Middlesex Magic of Recycling
-December 11: Breakfast with Frosty
-December 20: HHMS Musical Performance (3rd Grade Only)
-December 23: Single Session Day
-December 24-31: Winter Break
-Please join our PTO. Your support has a huge impact on the activities and events we can provide to our Lincoln students. Please visit https://lncpto.wixsite.com/lincolnpto for more details.
-Check out our website and click on GRADE LEVEL NEWS tab for specific information!
Congratulations to Two Special Staff Members!
Teacher of the Year!
Kristine Lambert- Gym Teacher
Educational Services Professional of the Year!
Carol Berger- Librarian
Students of the Month :)
All students should be able to see themselves in the books they read. Books can introduce new places, ideas, or situations to its readers, or to portray characters with whom readers can relate to and identify with. See below for books that celebrate diversity. Have fun exploring new and exciting books!
Elmore is a picture book that celebrates friendship, compassion and being true to yourself.
Some things to think about...
- How do you think Elmore feels when he is all alone?
- What is Elmore's big idea?
- How do Elmore's feelings change at the end of the story? Why?
- What words describe who Elmore is?
- What lesson does this story teach us?
- How can you be a good friend to others?
- What is something special about you?
- Parent Student Handbook
- Please click here for Enrollment Department Parent Helpdesk
- Please click here for Transportation Department Parent Helpdesk
- Please click here for Special Education Department Parent Helpdesk
- Please click here for Food Service Parent Helpdesk
- Please click here for Technology Department Parent Helpdesk
- Completing Required Forms in the Parent Portal