The Concept Mastery Routine
Online Professional Learning Opportunity
Meet the challenges of helping students understand and master key concepts
Requires One Face-to Face Meeting
10/9/12 at FDLRS from 5:00-6:30
The Concept Mastery Routine Guidebook
Your resource to completing the on-line course
30 In-service Points
Successfully meet the course requirements for 30 in-service points
Course Information and Requirements
· Mandatory face-to-face meeting at FDLRS on10/9/12 from 5:00-6:30 pm for orientation to the course.
· All coursework will be completed and submitted online.
· Online feedback will be provided throughout the seven weeks of the course.
· Two Concept Mastery devices must be implemented in the classroom with student outcomes reported.
· Must be able to commit to working 2-3 hours per week online
· Registration is limited to the first 10 participants.
· Course start date: Tuesday, October 9, 2012
· Course end date: Friday, December 7, 2012