Xin Zhong Guo (New China)
About Xin Zhong Guo
- All resources are rationed or equally distributed such as: water, food, daily needs, money, etc.
- Clothes are provided and uniformed.
- Everyone is treated as equals; discrimination is prohibited.
- All money is handled by the government. (equally distributed)
- Parents are only allowed to have two children maximum.
- Language is strictly English and Chinese.
- Religion is strictly Christian.
- Given jobs for citizens based on age starting from 18 years old.
- Required time for citizens to start working- 9:00am.
- Curfews are given to all citizens- 9:30pm.
- Dictator Lei Shu Qin uses indoctrination and propaganda to win the hearts of the citizens and successfully transforms England into a totalitarian state. (and a little bit of Police terror for the few people who oppose him.)
- Hires assassins to secretly and discreetly eliminate/kill those who pose as threats and enemies. (promises assassins for protection and security.)
The following represents:
- The black background “absolute power”, the absence of light.
- Each square signifies earth, stable and permanent structures.
- Four of each square (earth) because in the fourth day of “creation week” according to the bible, the material universe was completed.
- The symmetrical squares also symbolize how everything and everyone is equal.
- Police Terror
- People who disobey or threaten the dictator loses meals or money until they admit they're wrong and sorry.
- All citizens are required to go to a government run school.
- They will have to learn Science, Math, English, CLE (Christian Life Education.)
- They are required to have at least 1 hour of exercise everyday. (Physical Education)
- Teachers feed the students with propaganda.
- PE- Policemen
- Science- Doctors
- Math- Industrial engineers
- Science and Math- Teachers
- Average- Agriculture or Industry
- Citizens from eighteen to twenty nine years old work as farmers who give food production. (those who get average scores in school)
- If age limit is reached, citizens transfer to industrial work.
- A large part of land is reserved for farming.
- Work time range is from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Citizens thirty years old to fifty years old are required to work in industry. (factory workers, produces wood, metel, etc.) (those who get average scores in school)
- Another equally large part of land is for factories.
- Work time range is from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
Effects of Systems
- Production of crops and supplies (steel, metal,etc.) have increased because of the increase in amount of workers.
- Some of people are complaining because they are not satisfied with the simple living conditions. Because of this, several people have starved for days.
- 10 people have died because they stood as enemies of the dictator and planned to take his position.
- All people will be treated as equals. Because of this:
- Internal conflicts will be nonexistent.
- The entire state is united under one mind.
- Resources will be controlled, monitored and equally distributed among'st people.
- As long as the system is in place no irregularities such as poverty, starvation, crime or corruption will exist.