The KCA Saint Weekly
News you need to Know!
A Note from Mrs. Eichman
Our first 'Better Together' sessions were held yesterday and the feedback that was received is great for moving our school forward. The next two sessions will be Thursday, March 10th and Thursday, April 14th at 4:30pm and 6:30pm.
It is time to start thinking about the next school year! Please remember to fill out the re-enrollment form by Tuesday, February 16th. The enrollment fees are not due until March 15th. Here is the link: http://goo.gl/forms/gUcBI1IhN4
We ARE Better Together~
We Love KCA
For National School Choice week a poster contest was held. The Kindergarten class won top prize!
We Love KCA
Hope Drive Now at $257, goal $750!
- No school, Monday, February 15th
- Saints are tardy after 8am bell, please be mindful of educators and students as being tardy is disruptive to all.
- Parents who are in the building who leave the foyer area must have a lanyard on and sign in. (This is even if you are just taking something to the classroom.)
- The entrance on 8th Street is the MAIN entrance/exit for K-11 students and parents.
- All families requesting needs-based financial aid need to apply through FACTS. The link to the FACTS application is: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4J34G
Our school code is: 34637
Early Out Camp sign up forms were sent out on 2/11.
- 2/13 Saints in Prayer, 10am
- 2/15 No School
- 2/16 Board Meeting, 7pm
- 2/18 Chapel, presented by 4th Grade, 8:15am
- 2/20 Celebration Banquet at CCC, 6pm
- 2/24 Early Out at 2pm with Early Out Camp
Did you know?
- 8th Graders are forecasting the weather?
- HS students have a class focused on Missions?
- Current and former KCA students will be entertaining at the Celebration Banquet?
- KCA staff have been working on developing our Curriculum Guides for Accreditation?
- KCA was selected by The National Assessment for Educational Progress (Nation's Report Card) to participate in this year's assessment?
- The KCA Board offers one month tuition paid for each student your family brings to KCA?
Board Agenda for 2/16/16
KCA BOARD MEETING AGENDA
February 16, 2016
Multi-purpose room | 650 E. 8th Street – Fulton, MO
The mission of KCA is to glorify God by ensuring a quality, Christ-centered education for our students to equip them to become godly leaders empowered with the core values of integrity, love, obedience, respect, humility, and servant-hood.
The vision of KCA states that it strives to be the first choice of parents in Callaway County, Missouri who seek to provide their children with a solid foundation and Christ-centered education. KCA will offer reasonable and affordable tuition rates, while providing quality education through well-qualified Christian teachers and state of the art equipment and facilities.
Members: Michael Auer – President, Marc Davis - Vice President, Travis Carnahan - Treasurer, Kelly Nickelson – Secretary, Dr. Barbara Garrett, Jesse Pezold, and Mary Safire
1.) Call to Order
2.) Opening Prayer and Scripture reading
3.) Approval of prior meeting minutes
4.) Approval of Agenda
5.) Public/Parent Address:
Treasurer – financial update & cash flow analysis
Administrator – KCA highlights, accreditation & curriculum
Building committee update - Matt Eichman/Marc Davis
Southside building update
Board tasks update
7.) Unfinished business
KCA by-laws approval
KCA Rice Hall space rental dialogue 2016-2017
8.) New Business
KCA HS dialogue - Barbara Garrett
KCA Pre-K to K tuition reduction - Administrator
KCA enrollment fee recommendation - Administrator
Approval of school calendar 2016-17 - Administrator
300.600 Custodial/non-custodial parents - Policy Committee
1000.000 Planning & Development - Policy Committee
600.000 Library and Media/technology Services - Policy Committee
200.300 Board of Directors - Policy Committee
Approval of Reimbursements
9.) Review of current minutes and action items – Board Secretary
10.) Motion for Adjournment or/to Closed Meeting (8:30 PM/prior): personnel/student issues
“Now may the God who gives perseverance and encouragement grant you to be of the same mind and with one another according to Christ Jesus; that with one accord you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15: 5-6