3rd Ward Relief Society
February 2013 Bulletin
- Heather Burnham will need assistance moving the week of Feb. 4th - 9th. Many hands make light work. To help please call (801)831-1033.
- Bonnie Messer will also need help moving in March. More details to come.
- Emily Johnson is creating a photo ward directory. Be sure to introduce your self to her in the hallway; she'll be easy to spot, just look for the cute girl with a camera around her neck.
- Looking ahead: Relief Society Birthday Dinner Tuesday, March 12th @ 6:30 pm
- Volleyball every Tuesday, 8:30 9:30 pm @ South Ave Building
- Ward Cannery Night 3rd Thursday each month (Feb 21), 6 pm @ Bishop’s Storehouse (6200 Industrial Road)
- Olivia Sears is raising funds to cover travel & living expenses during her daughter’s lengthy kidney transplant recovery. Donations can be made online: http://bit.ly/Ts12iI or call Olivia 406-207-8223.
- Want to receive important RS updates in your inbox? Send us your email address! Don’t worry, we’ll keep it private. email@example.com
How Well Do You Know Your Sisters?
Just for Fun!
Food Storage Item of the Week
3 February: Canned Fruit
10 February: Canned Veggies
17 February: Beans (dried or canned)
24 February: Canned Meat (tuna, chicken, etc.)
Every month we will post a list of items to add to our 3-month supply. The idea is that each sister will determine how much she has to spend on food storage for a given week & buy as much of that week’s item as her budget will accommodate.
We're so glad YOU were born!
Feb 3: Diane Thornock
Feb 3: Trudy Campbell
Feb 7: Dorothy Frisbie
Feb 7: Kathryn Brumbaugh
Feb 7: La Wen Hollingsworth
Feb 9: Katherine Geiger
Feb 10: Jeanette Newlon
Feb 10: Nancy Allen
Feb 11: Tara Werner
Feb 12: Stacey Thorpe
Feb 14: Sarah Billings
Feb 14: Traci Fulford
Feb 16: Jessica Stroud
Feb 18: Leanna Rorvik
Feb 19: Amber Wellborn
Feb 22: Rachael Burnett
Feb 22: Sandra Tuckett
Feb 23: Tauna Redfern
Feb 25: Robin Gajefski
Feb 26: Starla Gade
Feb 27: Alicia Kelly
Feb 27: Anna Williams
Feb 28: Connie Brueckner
Visiting Teaching Message
“It takes attentive friends to make new members feel comfortable and welcomed at church... All of us, but especially visiting teachers, have important responsibilities to establish friendships with new members as a way of helping them become firmly 'converted unto the Lord.'"
-Elder M. Russell Ballard.
- Do I pray for my companion and ask that the Spirit will guide us as we minister to our sisters?
- In what ways do we serve each sister we watch over so that she knows we truly care about her?
Access the February Visiting Teaching Message @ reliefsociety.lds.org
The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-Day Saints (on South Ave)
President: Tiffany Gardanier, 396-6560
1st Counselor: Patty Nord, 549-2693
2nd Counselor: Kathirynne Jensen, 728-0386
Secretary: Carolyn Scott, 546-9969