EVERGREEN MILL PBIS
POSITIVE BEHAVIOR INTERVENTION SUPPORTS
What is PBIS at Evergreen Mill?
Positive Behavior Intervention Support does exactly that - focuses more on the good behavior and helps students desire to achieve. At Evergreen Mill our motto is Pythons CARE!
Pythons CARE is a positive behavior program set up at Evergreen Mill Elementary School. Students will learn how to CARE in various places within the school.
The CARE acronym stands for:
These principles form the center of a school-wide effort to foster a positive learning environment and increase student achievement through positive reinforcement
WHAT ARE THE BEHAVIOR EXPECTATIONS FOR MY CHILD WHILE AT SCHOOL?
WHAT INCENTIVE PROGRAMS DOES EMES USE TO REINFORCE EXPECTED BEHAVIORS?
- Daily "shout outs" on the morning news show.
- Class based rewards as established by the classroom teachers.
- A special lunch experience called Cafe de Mill for grade levels as they demonstrate excellent cafeteria behavior.
- Good News Notes home from Mr. Lani
- Positive phone calls home from your child's teacher.
- Special school wide "earned" events throughout the school year.
Please partner with us in reinforcing outstanding school behavior.