The dreaded villain...Leadian!
# of Electrons-82
# of Neutrons-126
# of Electron shells- 2, 8, 18, 32, 18, 4
Bluish- gray, soft, dense metal that has a bright luster when freshly cut, highly ductile and malleable, resistant to corrosion and is a poor conductor of electricity.
Used in storage batteries, can shield radiation, used in the manufacture of fine crystal glass.
Discovered by: unknown, origin of name: anglo-saxon word "lead; latin plumbum" Origin of the symbol Pb is from the latin word "plumbum" meaning "liquid silver".
Super Villain Abilities and Attire
- Stretches easily
- Has a force field that protects him from radiation
- Poisons humans and his arch enemy Helium Man
- Has a high temper that will make him melt at 3,182˚F
- Bluish-gray hair
- Can change into a heavy lead ball
- Wears a full body lead suit
- Mad scientist who created him is unknown...