Weekly Communication from Sunset Ranch - Jan 14th-Jan 18th
Coyote's Night Out! Chipotle
Tuesday, Jan. 15th, 4-9pm
781 Pleasant Grove Boulevard
Daddy-Daughter Sock Hop is coming! Get your ticket and flower orders in ASAP!
Rainy Day Reminders
- Give yourself extra time to get to school in the morning.
- Be extra cautious when driving and crossing the street on foot/on bike. Rain sometimes covers windshields and windows, making it harder to see pedestrians and other cars.
- Wear closed-toed shoes and socks. Bring a rain coat and/or umbrella.
- Splashing in puddles is awesome - but makes for a super miserable school day. Wait to jump in puddles for when you can change your clothes at home.
- When you arrive at school, go straight to your classroom or the Multi to stay dry before we start the day.
Runners Up for the Yearbook Cover Contest!
The deadline to order and to customize your yearbook is April 20, 2019. After clicking on the link, use the code 13231219.
Help us install our tiles!
Sac State's Academic Talent Search is back!
Did you know it's the law?
Violating the state’s bicycle helmet laws can result in a fine, and it will be the parent/guardian’s responsibility to pay the fine for an unemancipated minor who receives a traffic citation for failing to wear a helmet. More importantly, it could save your child's life!
Check out the graphics below on how to choose and fit a helmet for your Coyote. As we see students on campus, we will be reminding them to not only wear their helmet, but fasten it beneath their chin.
Important Information about TK & Kindergarten in Rocklin Unified for 2019-2020
Connecting with Your Child in a Digital Age
Thursday, Feb. 7th, 6-8pm
701 Wildcat Boulevard
RSVPs are necessary. Please visit bit.ly/rusdparentraining to register. See the flyer below. Please note, location will be changed from MPR to the WHSTheatre.
Each week, flyers that would have taken money & supplies to print and time to count out & distribute are placed on the VB on the school website. This is where many of our community partners advertise after school clubs, sports, child care and more.
All sixth grade families have the opportunity to put a special message in the yearbook to their promoting student(s). Parents can click the link here to submit their 180 character message by February 1st.
Use this form to identify issues that could be improved at SR and to give your suggestion for how to improve it. Your input may be shared with the appropriate committee or dept, and action may or may not be taken, but that your input is appreciated!